Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year Write-up Round Up

So as you can probably tell from the paucity of blog posts in December, I spent the month trying to get as much as possible of my thesis written before the Christmas holidays. During that time, I managed to make a significant dent in chapters four (3 out of 4 sections completed), six (2 out of 4) and seven (2 out of 3). Chapters one and two are in a similar sort of state (half to three-quarters done), and three is mostly done but in a bit of a state structurally, but I've yet to even start writing up my notes into something remotely resembling a chapter five.

Therefore my newest timetable for completion is:

  • Chapters One, Two, Three, Four, Six and Seven completed by the end of January
  • Go see my Mum for my birthday at the beginning of Feb and spend a week printing and editing
  • Chapter Five completed by mid-Feb
  • Edit draft and submit the latter half of February.
Doable? We'll see.

No comments: